Image Muse main@ImageMuse.groups.io
A discussion group of cultural heritage imaging, DAM and publishing professionals who pose questions and share information on topics ranging from color management and science to cultural heritage photography and workflows in DAMs and publishing.
Members of ImageMuse hold professional positions at the institutions listed on our website, however their employers are not officially associated with ImageMuse.
Membership in the ImageMuse discussion group is available to anyone who meets one of the following criteria:
1. Staff at a museum, library or archives engaged in collections imaging, publishing or DAMs.
2. Former long-term staff who manage or advise projects engaged in the above.
3. Committee heads of standards or best practices organizations or academics working on solving problems of interest to the goals ImageMuse.
4. Independent photographers who work in the cultural heritage community.
Members in ImageMuse pose questions and offer solutions regarding cultural heritage imaging workflows. Commercial solicitation of the membership is strictly prohibited and will result in removal.
- 1,205 Members
- 3,204 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.